Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wow

I came across this picture earlier today. I was 16 when I got my GED from OTC. Thought I was going to leave Pierce County and go to a bigger school and become a teacher. Fast forward almost 2 years. I moved to Bristol from Blackshear. Quit Waycross College and threw away my dream of wanting to be a teacher. Decided it wasn't the thing for me to do. 3 more years down the road I am married and have a baby. I decided that nursing was the thing for me. So I am back at OTC trying to get my LPN. Seems like such a turn around in my life over the past 5 years. I am very happy with how my life has turned out so far. Still have a long way to go!

1 comment:

  1. I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become a follower as well.

    ReplyDelete