Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I think that some of the best things in life do not revolve around money. I can feel just as pretty in my clothes off the shelf at Walmart as people do in their name brand clothes.

I had just as much fun when I was little playing in a metal tub filled with water as kids do now in their big in ground pools. I didn't have video games or expensive toys growing up. We had our imaginations and a backyard. Those times playing the woods made more memorable moments than any game ever could.

My car isn't the best car in the whole world but it is mine. I didn't have a mommy and daddy who felt like they needed to buy my love with a car. I worked and got it myself. That is worth more than anything. Knowing what I have I got on my own.

I know the value of a dollar, I know what it is like to work and pay bills. I hated my parents growing up for always teaching me these things. But now I value it more than anything. Because of it I know just how to take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment